Last updated: June 20th, 2020 at 01:35 pm
Enquiries & Bookings County Kildare acupuncture
The Old Barracks building, Main Street, Clane, Co. Kildare
Monday- Friday 10AM – 7PM
Fertility Acupuncture near Maynooth, Naas, Celbridge, Lucan, Rathcoole, Leixlip, Sallins, Straffan
Covid 19 update: We are open & scheduling in appointments for our paramedical and essential therapy services: IVF Acupuncture & Fertility Acupuncture appointments, send us an email to get Priority & get scheduled in.
Just send us a quick email & we will contact you straight away to schedule you in. Just put “Priority Appointment” in the subject area along with your preferred location.
MARA Fertility Acupuncture Clinic within minutes of Maynooth, Naas, Newbridge & Kildare.
- Just 10 minutes from Naas.
- Just 15 minutes from Avoca Rathcoole.
- Just 15 minutes from Maynooth.
- Just 15 minutes from Celbridge Village.
- Just 20 minutes from Lucan.
Directions to our Clane Acupuncture Clinic
GPS coordinates for Main Street Clane are:- 53.291656,-6.686447. Use the map on this page for directions from your location.
From Rathcoole, Tallaght, Clondalkin:-
- Via N7/M7, from Clondalkin, Tallaght, Rathcoole, take the exit off the M7 at Junction 9, Direction Naas, Sallins. Follow the signs to Clane (10 minutes).
From Lucan & Leixlip:-
- Via N4/M4, from Lucan, Celbridge, Leixlip areas, take the exit off the M4 at Junction 3, direction Naas. At the roundabout take the exit direction Barberstown / Clane. Clinic is 10 minutes from the exit.
- Take the Clane Road. 10 minute drive from Celbridge Village.
From South Kildare, Carlow:-
- From South Kildare, Carlow, use the M9 and merge onto the M7. Take the exit off the M7 at Junction 9, direction Naas, Sallins. Follow the signs to Clane (10 minutes).
New Study indicates drinking red wine may help fertility
Read about the MINDFUL IVF APP to reduce stress with mindfulness and meditation
MACA and fertility. Is Maca good for fertility?
Get the words to the famous fertility prayers of St. Gerard and St. Rita
New study shows getting Acupuncture with IVF doubles the success rate
Hi, I’m Linda Ryan, Fertility Acupuncturist & mother of three: Having overcome my own fertility issues is what drives me to help women like you to achieve the results that I made happen for myself.
*Our current Recommended reading:
“Mind Body Baby, How to eat, think and exercise to give yourself the best chance at conceiving”, author Ann Bracken from Dublin, Ireland. She is a fertility counselor and Mindfulness teacher with years of experience helping couples with their fertility. This newly published (2017) book can definitely help you improve your chances of getting pregnant.